Makes about 16 squaresIngredients:
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (6 oz) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, cream together brown sugar and margarine; beat in eggs and vanilla until combined. Stir in flour, chocolate morsels, and nuts. Spread in greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Watch carefully to avoid over baking.
Kraft Football Cookies - Makes about 32 Cookies
- roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- container (1 lb) chocolate creamy ready-to-spread frosting
- White decorating gel
- Heat oven to 350°F. Freeze dough 30 minutes.
- Cut dough into 1/4-inch slices. With floured fingers, shape each dough slice to form football. On ungreased cookie sheets, place slices 2 inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 11 minutes or until set and golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Spread frosting over cookies. With white decorating gel, draw laces on each football.
Nonalcoholic Sangria Punch
- 1 qt. (4 cups) cold reduced calorie cranberry juice cocktail (or orange juice)
- 1 cup cold orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup COUNTRY TIME Lemonade or Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- 3 cups cold club soda
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1 cup mixed berries (optional)
DirectionsMix first 4 ingredients in large glass or plastic pitcher; stir until mix is dissolved. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir in club soda and fruit. Serve over ice.
Now I am ready for the Super Bowl!