Ok Chocolate lovers here is a new one from Pillsbury! Get your $1 off coupon and satisfy your chocolate craving.
Working to make life a little simpler. We offer Book/Product Reviews, Giveaways, Recipes, and more. This Blog's For You!
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Monday, September 8, 2014
Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.
by Kevyn Aucoin
Sunday, September 7, 2014
This is not only one of our favorite game day soups, we love having this one year round!
Enjoy this tasty beef soup that's flavored with ingredients that most already have stocked in the pantry or freezer. It is quick (Cooks in about 30 minutes), easy, and satisfying. This soup reheats great so don't be afraid to double the recipe.
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 package (1 oz) taco seasoning mix (If preferred use 40% less-sodium)
- 1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Sour Cream (dollop) (Optional)
- Tortilla Chips for dipping (Optional)
In 3-quart saucepan, brown ground beef until thoroughly cooked; drain. Add onions and taco seasoning mix; cook 1 minute.
Stir in tomatoes, corn and water. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Labor Day is coming up fast! To make the most of your BBQ or Picnic, here are some great coupons to help you finish your grocery list.
- $1.00 off 4 Minute Maid Fruit Drink or Lemonade
- $0.55 off Nathan's Famous Beef Franks
- $1.00 off Two (2) RED BARON multi-serve pizzas
- $1.00 off Ocean Spray Grapefruit Juice Drink
- $0.55 off (1) Hi-C Drink Box 10-pk, any variety
- $1.00 off (1) Minute Maid Juice Box 10-pk
- $1.00 off one Ore-Ida Frozen Potato Product
- $5.00 off one Non-Drowsy Claritin 45ct or larger
- $2.00 off any OFF ClipOn Mosquito Repellent refill
Posted by Vickie Cook at 3:09 PM
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
I am so excited!!
So, college football kicks off this Thursday! Woohoo! This is my favorite time of the year. A time when we all get together to root on our favorite college team. In our house there are several teams we follow, but Arkansas Razorbacks tops the list. Woooo Pig Sooey! (Couldn't resist)
What is the best part aside from watching your favorite team win? To me, good food comes to mind. I am not sure why but when football season rolls around it somehow gives me the feeling of wanting to celebrate. Every weekend is a celebration at our house!
Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing some of our favorite foods that we chow down on during college football season.
Do you enjoy football season as much as we do? What are some of your favorite game day recipes?
Here is one our favorite game-time chicken wing recipes. This one has been posted before but I have updated the recipe.
Monday, August 25, 2014
Sign up with Sears Vacations in order to get the best prices on premium cruises, resorts, and hotels and instantly receive $150 in Travel Savings Credit.
Victoria's Voice. Powered by Blogger.