Meet Moppy! Moppy is a concentrated, professional-strength, all-natural floor cleaner. Moppy’s probiotics remain on the surface to help maintain a germ-free and odor-free household.
I have ceramic tile throughout the house. Ceramic tile floors should be damp-mopped and it is recommended to use non-abrasive cleaners. Moppy is safe to use on multiple surfaces including high-gloss surfaces, terrazzo, marble, slate, vinyl, tile, and finished hardwood surfaces.
With just one packet, I was very impressed with the amount of bubbles. I could smell a slight citrus aroma and not very over powering. I used the same bucket of Moppy to mop the laundry room, kitchen, dining room, and both bathrooms. The floors dried with a nice shine and it left no residue. No need to do any additional mopping in order to rinse.
The Benefits of using Moppy are:
- Leaves no Dulling Residue
- Scrubbing action scours dirt and lifts germs and grime, while driving out odors at their source
- Eco-Friendly, non-toxic, biodegradable
- Industry-First, Cutting-Edge Probiotic Cleaning Products
- Convenient foaming water soluble pouch application
- Cuts through dirt and lifts grime from the floor
- Active ingredients keep working to maintain germ and odor free surface
- 1 bag lasts 30 DAYS
Now it is your chance to win a bottle of Surfy to try for yourself. Enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway ends June 15, 2012.