Summer is so close now, I can feel it! I can't wait to break out the summer dresses, shorts and Capris. But the long winter has taken it's toll on my skin. I received the Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care Razor to review. I have been using it for a few weeks now and I love it.
The best part about using the Schick Intuition is that I don't have to use shaving cream or gel. The Schick both lathers and moisturizes while shaving and It contains 100% natural aloe with Vitamin E. The design of the razor makes using it a breeze. The handles rubber grips lets me hold it firmly without it slipping from my hand.
The Schick Intuition Naturals comes with a shower hanger and a cap, making it perfect for home and travel. It also comes with two refill cartridges. You can purchase the Schick Intuition Naturals Sensitive Care for $9.29 at your local retail store; refills are available in different quantities for $9.99-$17.59.
A natural element to your life, the Schick® Intuition® Naturals Sensitive Care® packaging eliminates the former plastic package and is now made with 55% post-consumer recycled paperboard, 25% post-consumer recycled window, and VOC-free inks. And the entire package is 100% recyclable so it’s just as gentle on Mother Nature as it is on you.
Schick® Intuition® Naturals Sensitive Care® Razor Benefits:
Skin Conditioning Solid™
Skin Conditioning Solid™
- Eliminates the need for shave gel, soap, or body wash, so you can lather and shave in one easy step
- Enriched with Vitamin E and 100% natural Aloe to lather and moisturize skin during shaving
- Helps eliminate nicks and cuts
- Allows for a precise shave, with a pivoting head that follows the body’s contours
- Makes it simple to experience a flawlessly smooth shave
- Shaving made easy with the slim design that fits comfortably into the hand
- No-slip rubber grip on sides allow for precise control
- Schick® Intuition® Naturals Sensitive Care® razor handle
- Two refill cartridges in Natural Aloe with soothing Vitamin E
- A shower hanger and convenient travel cap
Schick is offering one Victoria's Voice Reader a chance to win a Schick Intuitions Naturals.
Giveaway is open to U.S. Canada and ends at 11:59 PM on 6/3/2011. The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to claim prize or prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
Please ensure that you have my email saved in your contacts so that your notification email should you be selected does not go to your spam folder. You can get my email address by clicking on the contact button at the top of the blog.
Let me know why you would like to win the Schick Intuitions.
(Twitter and Facebook can be found in the toolbar at the bottom of the page for easy Tweeting or Following or at the bottom of the post)
- Follow Victoria's Voice via GFC and leave a comment (1 Entry)
- Like Victoria's Voice on Facebook (1 Entry)
- Tweet this giveaway: Get up off the couch and #win an Aerobie Sprint Flying Ring atVictoria's Voice @vickcook01 (Leave url of tweet in comment) (1 Entry) Can be Tweeted once per day.
- Follow me on Twitter @vickcook01 (Leave a comment) (1 Entry)
- Like Shick Intuition on Facebook. (1 Entry)
I was provided the Schick Intuition for review from Schick through the Family Review Network. I was not compensated to write a positive post and all opinions are my own.