I always love that just walked out of the hair salon feeling. My hair feels lighter and always looks and feels great. Conair has given me the tools to achieve this feeling on my own. I received this fabulous package from Conair and Scunci to review and to offer to one Victoria's Voice followers. So after the reviews make sure you sign up for this great giveaway!
Infiniti Pro by Conair™ 2 in. Spin Air Brush
My biggest fear with this was that it would entangle my hair. Back in the day of the curling brushes and curling irons, I would end up with someones big brother or sister laughing hysterically while they cut out clumps of my hair so I wouldn't have to walk around with the iron or brush permanently embedded in my hair. But this was not the case with the Spin Air Brush. I had a couple of hair pulls but over all it worked great. My hair came out light and soft. It really did feel like I had just had it done by a professional. The main reason I like this is because I suffer from degenerative disk disease in my neck and trying to style the back of my hair with a brush and blow dryer is tiring and painful. It spins from the left or the right so it makes easy to use with the left or right hand and only one hand is needed. I did find the buttons to be a little touchy.
Releases up to 100X more concentrated ions than ions created from natural sources, to help reduce frizz and enhance shine!
- Volumizes and shines as you dry
- Ceramic technology safely dries and promotes healthy hair
- Faster, smoother hair, less frizz
- 2 heat settings plus cool setting for all hair types
- Multidirectional brush rotates in both directions to volumize and shine
- Use with or without spin function
- Tangle-free antistatic bristles
- Removable filter allows lint cleanup and extends motor life
- Limited three-year warranty.
Conair You Style 2in1 Brush
On my bathroom counter along with all my other necessities you can find a comb, large round brush, small round brush and a regular brush. Is all this needed you ask? Umm well Yeah!! I need the brush to brush out my hair after I shower, the comb to part my "I will never go in any other direction" part, the large round brush to blow dry my hair with, and the small round brush to do my bangs when I get tired of them and cut them to short (I know, my hairdresser chews me out all the time). But now all I have on my counter top is the comb and the You Style2-in-1 brush The brush has a button that you slide to make the brush rounded or flat. I love it!
New Technology...The Conair You Style™ brush is actually two brushes in one. Start with a flat brush for everyday brushing. Use for blow-dry styling to straighten and smooth hair. Slide the button and collapse the sides to convert to a rounded brush. Get added lift at roots. Create soft waves or finish ends to curl under or flip up. Go from style to finish!
- AS SEEN ON TV
- Convert from a FLAT to a ROUNDED brush with the push of a button -- slide the button and collapse the sides to convert to a rounded brush.
- Combination of boar and nylon bristles distributes scalp's own oils to leave hair silky and shiny
- Vents allow airflow to reach hair for faster drying and styling
- Ball-tipped bristles gently glide through hair for stress-free brushing.
- No more need to pack two brushes when traveling -- the You Style™ Brush is 2 brushes in 1!
The Conair You Style 2in1 brush is available nationwide at mass market and drug store retailers, as well as at www.conair-store.com for an average retail price of $9.99.
Scunci Bendini Clips
These are really cute and would make a wonderful hair accessory for the prom, wedding, or any other special occasion. They come in so many colors and styles for women and children and are easy to use.
Perfect for prom, wedding, communion or just to add a bit of sparkle to hair any day, we are introducing the new scünci® bendini™ clips! This high fashion hair jewelry adds instant glam in two easy steps, and works on almost any hair length and texture. The scünci bendini is available in three different sizes and a variety of styles, including jeweled crystals, colorful beads and metallics. It’s also available in the special scünci “girl” line designed especially for the little beauties in your life.
To use the scünci bendini clip, start with gathering your hair in the desired style. Slide the bendini comb into the hair, and bend and snap it securely in place for an all-day hold. To see how it works, visit http://www.scunci.com/bendini.
The bendini clip are now hitting shelves at drug, mass and grocery stores nationwide starting in at a suggested retail price of about $4.99 per pack.
Now that you have read my reviews on this great prize pack. It is time for you to win it. Conair and Scuni are providing the same products to one lucky Victoria's Voice follower.
Giveaway is open to U.S. Residents and ends at 11:59 PM on 4/28/2011. The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified by email. The winner will have 48 hours to claim prize or prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
Please ensure that you have my email saved in your contacts so that your notification email should you be selected does not go to your spam folder. You can get my email address by clicking on the contact button at the top of the blog.
MANDATORY ENTRYTell me what is one hair care product you just can't live without. Make sure you leave a comment and a way to contact you via email. This entry must be done before any extra entries to be eligible to win the giveaway.
(Twitter and Facebook can be found in the toolbar at the bottom of the page for easy Tweeting or Following or at the bottom of the post)
- Follow Victoria's Voice via GFC and leave a comment (1 Entry)
- Like Victoria's Voice on Facebook (1 Entry)
- Tweet this giveaway: Sign up today at Victoria's Voice to #win a fabulous Conair/Scunci Giveaway Prize Pack http://bit.ly/hK7lPQ @vickcook01) (Leave url of tweet in comment) (1 Entry)
- Follow me on Twitter @vickcook01 (Leave a comment) (1 Entry)
- Like Scunci on Facebook (Leave a comment) (1 Entry)
- Follow Scunci on Twitter (Leave a comment) (1 Entry)
- Like Conair on Facebook (Leave a comment) (1 Entry)
The products reviewed in this post were provided to me by Robin Leedy and Associates, Conair, and Scuni. I was not compensated for a positive review. All opinions of products mention in this review are my own.