Shespeaks.com provided me with the opportunity to review and give my opinion on Johnsonville Italian Sausage. I was very excited because Johnsonville Italian Sausage is used quite often in our house. At times we just grill it up and load it with grilled onions on a hot dog bun and other times I will make stuffed manicotti topped with Spicy Italian Sausage, or fry potatoes with grilled onions and bell peppers. Any way we make Johnsonville it always ends up being a satisfying meal.
About Johnsonville Italian Sausage:
In 1945, Ralph F. and Alice Stayer opened a butcher shop and named it after their quaint hometown - Johnsonville, Wisconsin. The delicious sausage made in the Stayer’s butcher shop came from an old family recipe, which made its way down the family tree from 19th-century Austria. This recipe became known as the sausage with the BIG TASTE, and a legacy was born! During the 1950s, the Stayers answered the high demand for Johnsonville Sausage and expanded into nearby communities. In 1970, trucks took to the road and began delivering the BIG TASTE of Johnsonville Sausage to stores throughout Wisconsin.
Today, Johnsonville is the most popular brand of sausage in the United States and is available in 30 additional countries. The company remains privately owned. Johnsonville is the No. 1 brand of sausage in America. The Italian Sausage is one of their award-winning product lines. Johnsonville has approximately 1,300 employees, referred to within the company as "members."
Varieties of Johnsonville Italian Sausage:
There are many types of Johnsonville Italian Sausage. Our favorite is the Spicy Italian. New Chicken varieties will be hitting the store shelves either this month or sometime in April. I cannot wait to give those a try. Give it a try and find your favorite:
- Mild Italian Sausage Links - Authentic Italian flavor with the perfect blend of spices that’s sure to please!
- Hot Italian Sausage Links - Made with crushed red pepper, Johnsonville Hot Italian Links are sure to make them stand up and take notice!
- Sweet Italian Sausage Links - Italian flavor with fresh, sweet basil for a one-of-a-kind Italian taste!
- Four Cheese Italian Sausage Links - The perfect blend of Mozzarella, Romano, Parmesan and Cheddar cheeses ramp up the flavor of Johnsonville Italian Sausage.
- Mild Ground Italian Sausage - Mild Italian Sausage is now available in an All Natural Ground that adds flavor to any recipe.
- Hot Ground Italian Sausage - Hot Italian Sausage is now available in an All Natural Ground that adds flavor to any recipe.
- Sweet Ground Italian Sausage - Sweet Italian Sausage is now available in an All Natural Ground that adds flavor to any recipe.
For more information please visit www.Johnsonville.com
I was provided coupons for free Johnsonville Italian Sausage products to review from Johnsonville Italian Sausage and Shespeaks.com. All opinions are my own.