ImmunoComplex™ brings together East and West by combining Astragalus from China and medicinal mushrooms (AHCC®) from Japan with Echinacea from the Native Americas, to create a complete Quality of Life complex.
An exclusive blend of four powerful, all-natural ingredients designed to support and to strengthen your immune system.*
- Innovative, state-of-the-art, natural dietary supplement complex, specifically designed to strengthen the immune system.*
- Combines AHCC®, Astragalus, Echinacea and Vitamin C to interact synergistically
- AHCC: unique molecule processed from hybridization of several species of medicinal mushrooms scientifically shown to enhance immune response by increasing the activity of the white blood cells. (Low molecular weight, 5,000 Daltons, ensures optimal absorption.)
- ASTRAGALUS: Traditional Chinese medical herb shown to support white blood cell function.*
- ECHINACEA: Traditional Native American herb, most widely researched herb on the market. Shown to support immune function and to enhance NK cell and Interferon activity.*
- VITAMIN C: Commonly used anti-oxidant, supports immune response, produces lymphocytes (white blood cells).*
- Particularly popular during seasonal changes, especially if taken as a "daily vitamin for the immune system," as recommended.
Cold & Flu season is here and we are all trying to avoid catching a nasty bug. Kinoco AHCC can be taken to boost your immunity. Kinoco AHCC has no known side effects and is safe and natural! Where I live the weather fluctuates from hot to cold on any given day. I am not a big pill taker, but whatever it takes to try and stay healthy this flu season, I am game.
WIN IT!One lucky Victoria's Voice Follower will have a chance to win a bottle of Kinco AHCC for themselves.
Giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and ends at 11:59 PM on 1/10/11. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to claim prize or prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected.
Tell me why you would like to win the Kinco AHCC
(Twitter and Facebook can be found in the toolbar at the bottom of the page for easy Tweeting or Following)
- Follow Victoria's Voice via GFC and leave a comment (1 Entry)
- Like Victoria's Voice on Facebook (1 Entry)
- Follow me on Twitter @vickcook01 (Leave a comment) (1 Entry)