Check out this recipe and more from Pillsbury.com. If you like this recipe and would like an opportunity to win a Pillsbury Grands! Mini Biscuits prize pack from Victoria's Voice, Click Here!
|Prep Time: 15 Min|
|Total Time: 35 Min|
1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 medium apple, peeled, chopped (1 cup)
3tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
12 craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup whipping cream
3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces; place in large bowl. Add butter, apple, granulated sugar and cinnamon; toss gently to mix. Spoon mixture into muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan.
- Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat brown sugar and cream to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spoon warm icing over warm biscuit cups. Insert 1 craft stick into center of each biscuit cup.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Nutritional Information: Nutrition Information:1 Serving (1 Biscuit Cup)
- Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g,Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 10mg;, Sodium 420mg; Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 23g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 2%; Iron 6%, Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat; Carbohydrate Choices: 2 1/2;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.