Giveaway is closed and a winner has been chosen.
Diamonds are a girl's best friend right? Even if they aren't the real kind. I recently received a pair of simulated diamond earrings to review from diamondearrings.org
They came in a cute little red heart shaped box. The posts are made of sterling silver and are square cut. They shimmer just like the real thing. And, best of all they are free! (Well kind of) You pay shipping and handling of $3.77. But for a decent pair of earrings that is not too bad. For now they are only offering one type, but hope to expand the selections in the future.
If you would like a pair for yourself:
- Just visit diamondearrings.org
- Pick out your earrings
- Mention their website anywhere on the web (Facebook, Twitter, Etc..)
- Pay Postage and handling of $3.77
- Your earrings can be shipped anywhere in the US
Giveaway ends October 6, 2010
The winner will be picked by Random.org and will be notified via email.
(If you are not a public follower, be sure to leave your email address so I'll have a way to contact you. )
- (1 entry) Leave me a comment letting me know why you would like to win these earrings.
I received one pair of simulated diamond earrings from Diamondearrings.org for review. The comments posted here are my own and I was not paid for the review.