The NEW Purex Laundry App can help you answer these questions and so much more. I downloaded it to my phone and my older son's phone. He has always washed his own laundry and ironed his clothes. Does he do it correctly? Probably not. He throws all of his clothes in at once, dumps the detergent and goes. When ironing he turns the iron all the way up. I am surprised he does not have iron marks or burn holes in everything he owns. He told me he would do my laundry and ironing if I wanted him to. Ummmm not at this time, but maybe after he uses the Purex Laundry App.
I really like the easy use of the app. If I want to know about how to take care of my fabrics, I select the fabric care button, scroll to select the fabric, and the click help. It gives washing and drying directions for that particular fabric.
How about those evil stains? Click the Stain Guide and then scroll to select category then stain, then material. Click Get Solution. I chose Arts and Crafts for the category, crayons for the stain, and cotton for the material. Here is the stain solution:
"Always follow garment label instructions when pretreating and laundering your clothes. For colored garments, test an inside seam for colorfastness. If the garment is washable, follow the instructions below.
Harden crayon wax with ice, then remove surface wax with a dull knife. Place crayon stain between clean paper towels and press with a warm iron. Replace paper towels regularly to absorb more wax and to prevent transferring the stain. Once most of the wax is absorbed into the towel, sponge remaining stain with Zout® stain remover or Fels Naptha laundry bar soap then blot with paper towel. Let dry, wash with Purex® detergent in the warmest water recommended on the garment label. Note: If any color remains, relaunder with a color safe bleach (or chlorine bleach for white fabric)."
Here are the features of the new App you can choose from:
- Stain Guide: Expert advice on how to treat your toughest stains.
- Label Decoder: Find out what those funny little pictures on your clothes' tags actually mean.
- Fabric Care: Helpful care instructions for popular fabric types.
- Ironing & Folding: Learn the basics of properly ironing and folding a range of clothing.
- Laundry Time: Here to make sure you never forget about another load of laundry.
- Promotions: A summary of all current Purex promotions.
- Mix-N-Match: A fun little memory game to pass the time waiting for your laundry to finish.
- Product Info: Key information on Purex products.
- Barcode Scanner: Scan Purex products to learn more about them.
Click HERE to download the Android App. Click HERE to download the IPhone App.
You could be one of the lucky winners of a Free IPad Mini by entering clicking HERE (3 winners)